Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little garden helpers

Our property is quite large and it takes days for Ocello to mow the lawn.  My husband does all the larger areas with the tractor lawn cutter and Ocello mows the places that can't be reached with the tractor.  Tractor rides are so much fun for the children.



Then our little workers follow along side the lawnmower waiting for the magical shavings so they can deliver it to the compost pile and of course dive into it every now and again.





Taking a break



Kitty ride



Loading the rocks



My children decorating a flower bed in our garden with beautiful big white river rocks. They made the flower bed look very pretty.


4 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have such great help! I love the photo of your son sitting in the wheelbarrow - magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen so many things that I want to try to make and you all really inspire me and one day I think I will go to where you live. When I look at your spectacular photos, I feel at peace and I have always wanted to explore the forest and want to see beautiful animals, but when I see your family, I think of how lucky you all are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant photos and landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciated this blog post so much. It is always great to know about little garden helpers. It is rare to be able to have this activity with kids. The photos are great!

    ReplyDelete